Join the Identiverse Tweet Jam – Keep the CIS Tradition Going!
It’s Tweet Jam time again! Cloud Identity Summit may have evolved into Identiverse, but our commitment to high-quality, vendor-agnostic industry content and community engagement are staying the same. To keep tradition going, we’re preparing for our annual Tweet Jam.
If you haven’t attended one before during our CIS years, you won’t want to miss out. This hour-long Twitter event will give you a preview of the topics and sessions coming to Identiverse this June in Boston, and everyone who attends gets to participate in fun and engaging identity banter. I’ve been heads down in a mountain of fantastic proposals with the Identiverse content committee, so trust me when I tell you that this year’s Tweet Jam is going to be spectacular!
The Identiverse Tweet Jam is scheduled to take place on April 25th at 10:00 am PT, 1:00 pm ET via #Identiverse. To get you geared up for the event, here are some topics to start thinking about:
- MFA: How are standards like FIDO and WebAuthn affecting deployment, enterprise challenges, consumer use cases, contextual authentication and privacy?
- High-assurance Identity: When is it most important to know who someone is, and and how do you use the right kind of identity at the right time?
- Distributed Ledger: Even if we don’t put identity attributes directly on the blockchain, we’re going to have to interact with DLT-based solutions, so how does DLT in identity play out?
- KBA: It’s broken…how do we fix it?
- Compliance: Open Banking, PSD2, GDPR…are we ready? What about Mesh, Graph, IRM and identity for mobile and connected devices?
- Security: 2017 saw more breaches, compromised accounts and attack vectors than ever before. How do we reach an identity-first security approach?
Let’s start the conversation and keep it going
For the third year in a row, we welcome Elinor Mills, VP of Content at Bateman Group, as our Identiverse Tweet Jam moderator. Elinor is well known in the security industry, and has spent 20 years as a security reporter at outlets like AP, Reuters, IDG and CNET. The jam will also include experts from the identity and security community, including our great speakers and sponsors, industry analysts, influencers and media.
Anyone with a Twitter account is invited to be part of the conversation (and maybe even win a Tweet Jam prize). We look forward to you joining us. If you haven’t already, make sure to register for Identiverse before time and space run out. And don’t forget to follow us on our new social media channels!
- Join the conversation on Twitter: @Identiverse
- Follow us our LinkedIn company page
- Like the Identiverse Facebook page
- Watch CIS 2017 sessions on the Identiverse Youtube Channel
By Andrew Hindle
Content Chair, Identiverse