Countdown to the #Identiverse Tweet Jam
You’ve probably heard by now—the annual Tweet Jam for #Identiverse (formerly Cloud Identity Summit, CIS) has been announced!
Scheduled for Wednesday, April 25th at 10:00 am PT, the one-hour Tweet Jam will once again be moderated by Elinor Mills (@elinormills). It’ll cover everything from blockchain to open banking to the next steps for MFA, and it’ll also act as a preview to upcoming sessions at Identiverse on June 24-27 in Boston. We welcome Identiverse attendees and anyone interested in joining the lively discussion. We’ll primarily keep the Tweet Jam centered on these questions:
- Facebook is broken. How big of a problem is this for the identity industry?
- High-assurance identity: Cure-all, or curse? Explain.
- Without blockchain, identity would be ___?___. Images are welcome!
- Multi-factor authentication: What’s next?
- Open Banking, Open Aviation, Open IoT…Is Open Everything the next great frontier?
Don’t be surprised if a question gets skipped due to time constraints. Bonus questions might also pop up as part of the conversation!
To join in on the discussion, just follow #Identiverse on Twitter during the allotted time. For more information and general background information, check out the previous blog post. And whether this is your first Tweet Jam or you’re a regular, here’s a quick overview of the participation guidelines:
- Use your first #Identiverse tweet to introduce yourself: name, affiliation, occupation.
- Start all other tweets with the question number you’re responding to and #identiverse.
- Example: Answer Q1 with “A1: <comment> #identiverse”
- Please refrain from product or service promotions. The purpose of the conversation is to exchange knowledge and stimulate discussion, not push sales.
- The Tweet Jam is like a public forum, panel discussion or town hall meeting—be focused and thoughtful.
- This is professional, but don’t be stuffy. No one has a problem with being casual.
Every year, our Tweet Jam turns into a lively and informative chat, and we fully anticipate this year being even more engaging. We hope you’ll be able to jump in on the fun! And if you haven’t already, make sure to follow us on our new social media channels.
- Join the conversation on Twitter: @Identiverse
- Follow us our LinkedIn company page
- Like the Identiverse Facebook page
- Watch 2017 CIS sessions on the Identiverse Youtube Channel
By Andrew Hindle
Content Chair, Identiverse