Identiverse Content Countdown Series, Part 1: IoT
Our Cloud Identity Summit alumni know that we run a pretty packed agenda. Our name may have changed to Identiverse this year, but our high-quality, high-volume, high-energy agenda has not! In fact, it’s even bigger and better than ever.
To help you navigate the week a little more easily, and to highlight some sessions that you might not otherwise spot, we’ll be running a blog series over the next few weeks leading up to Identiverse. The series will focus on particular topics and themes that’ll be covered in Boston, and it’ll showcase sessions, master classes and keynotes that are especially relevant to those themes. Keep in mind, these blogs aren’t intended to be extensive lists, so if you’re building your agenda or making a final decision whether to attend this year, check out the full agenda online. We’ll also be releasing the full agenda on the mobile app in a few weeks, so keep your eyes peeled.
Let’s start this series with a focus on the Internet of Things—an area where identity has a critical role to play. As an industry, we also have a lot to teach in this area…and a lot to learn! Here’s a peek at the IoT topics we’ll dig into in June:
The IoT Track at Identiverse
- Identity and Access Management of Things | June 25, 9:30-9:55 am ET | Robert Brown, Founder & CEO at Atakama.
- The Foundations for Large-scale Security | June 25, 10:05-10:30 am ET | Nicolas Devillard, Senior Product Manager at ARM
- IoT and Identity Standards: Advanced Identity for IoT | June 25, 10:40-11:05 am ET | David Waite, Principal Technical Architect, CTO Office at Ping Identity
- GE’s IoT Use Cases and Platforms | June 25, 2:30-2:55 pm ET | Phil Schneider, Senior Staff Architect at GE
- Applying Digital Identity in the IoT World of New Automotive Mobility | June 25, 2:35-3:00 pm ET | Ashley Stevenson, Identity Technology Director at ForgeRock
- Innovation: Lord Admiral Nelson, Identity and the Internet of Things | June 25, 3:10-3:35 pm ET | Mike Kiser, Senior Security Strategist at SailPoint Technologies
Keynote Highlight: The Insecurity of Things: Identity to the Rescue! | June 26, 1:45-2:15 | Ken Munro, Partner & Founder at Pen Test Partners LLP
In the coming weeks, we’ll cover several other topics including mobile, security, core identity architecture and standards, privacy and a range of vertical industries from financial services to healthcare. Stay tuned! If you want to get an overview of everything we’re going to cover at Identiverse, see the full agenda.
Remember: Your full conference pass to Identiverse includes access to all our great keynotes, sessions and master classes, which are all thoughtfully curated by a content committee comprised of subject-matter experts from across the industry. Plus, you also get priority access to recordings of all the sessions! And to top it off you can also claim CPE credits for your CISSP for attending Identiverse.
Check back with us in the next blog of the series as we highlight the mobile track at Identiverse. And if you haven’t yet, register today to join us June 23-27 in Boston, MA!
By Andrew Hindle
Content Chair, Identiverse
*This blog has been updated to include the keynote highlight.View More Posts