Identiverse Content Countdown Series, Part 2: Mobile
With only about a month to go until Identiverse 2018 (formerly Cloud Identity Summit), the countdown continues. To help you prepare for absorbing a year’s worth of content in four days, this is the second of a series of posts designed to help you navigate the packed agenda in Boston. In our last post, we reviewed our coverage of the Internet of Things (IoT). It seemed only logical to next take a look at what our mobile identity track will cover. There’s a lot going on in the mobile identity world. Here are just some of the sessions you shouldn’t miss!
The Mobile Track at Identiverse
- Mobile Identity | June 25, 3:50-4:15 pm | Andy Zmolek, Android Enterprise Evangelist at Google
- Identity Considerations for Shared and Dedicated Mobile Devices | June 25, 4:25-4:50 pm | Andy Zmolek, Android Enterprise Evangelist at Google
- SMS Vulnerabilities in Identity Management | June 25, 5:00-5:25 pm | Rod Soto, Director of Security Research at JASK
- FIDO and Mobile Connect – Integration of FIDO and Mobile Connect to Deliver Authentication Globally | June 27, 9:30-9:55 am | Bjorn Hjelm, DMTS at Verizon
- Mobile Driver Licenses – Not Just in a Galaxy Far, Far Away | June 27, 10:40-11:05 am | Geoff Slagle, Identity Management Director at American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators
If mobile identity content is one of your main focuses for your own Identiverse agenda, here are some other things you should consider:
- Session: Improving Mobile Authentication for Public Safety & First Responders | June 24, 3:30-4:10 pm | Bill Fisher, IT Security Specialist at NIST National Cybersecurity Center of Excellence
- Panel: Mobile-based Identity and Access Management – A NSTIC Pilot | June 27, 10:05 ET-10:30 am | Brian Kuwahara, Corporate Venture Sr Director at Visa Venture, Peter Graham, Co-founder and Managing Partner at PSG Solutions, Ray Kimble, Founder and CEO at Kuma and Bjorn Hjelm, DMTS at KPMG.
- Master Class: Access Management Verifies Enterprise Mobility Management Status of Mobile Device | June 27, 2:25-2:50 pm | (Presented by members of the Identity Defined Security Alliance) Sarah Squire, Senior Technical Architect at Ping Identity and Vikas Jain, Product Management Director at VMWare.
To make sure your calendar is full of everything that’s most important to you, see the full agenda.
Remember: Your full conference pass to Identiverse includes access to all our great keynotes, sessions and master classes, thoughtfully curated by a content committee comprised of subject-matter experts from across the industry. Plus, you also get priority access to recordings of all the sessions! And to top it off, you can also claim CPE credits for your CISSP (or other (ISC)2 qualification), and your IAPP certification for attending Identiverse.
Check back with us next time as we highlight the security track at Identiverse. And if you still need to save your spot, register today to join us June 23-27 in Boston, MA!
By Andrew Hindle
Content Chair, Identiverse