Identiverse Content Countdown Series, Part 3: Security
If you’re just now jumping into this blog series, we’ve been featuring tracks of rich content coming up at Identiverse 2018 (formerly Cloud Identity Summit) as we countdown the days to the June 24 opening day. In my previous blog, I highlighted our great lineup of mobile identity sessions, and we discussed our IoT track in the first blog. Our next focus: security.
Identity has been the new security perimeter for a few years now. And it’s increasingly clear that protecting our digital assets requires a solid approach to modern digital identity. To learn more, register now for Identiverse, and you’ll be able to drill into the hottest security topics in several engaging sessions. Here are some of the highlights:
The Security Track at Identiverse
- The Walls Have Come Down, But Are You Ready? | June 25, 9:30-9:55 am | Aubrey Turner, Director of Client IAM Solutions at Optiv
- Virtualizing Identity for Business Agility | June 25, 10:40-11:05 am | Marius Wrodarczyk, Systems Architect at R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company
- Digital Transformation Enabled by Security Matrix | June 25, 2:00-2:25 pm | Thomas DeFelice, Executive Director of Advisory Services at Optiv
- The Personnel Behavioral Program: Linking Identity Governance, Risk and Insider Threat Mitigation | June 25, 3:50-4:15 pm | Anthony Naples, IAM Delivery Leader at Optiv
- Insider Threat Program Maturity | June 25, 4:25-4:50 pm | Janel Schalk, Sr. Director of IAM at Optiv
- Threat Mitigation Through Identity Intelligence | June 25, 5:00-5:25 pm | Josh Davis, Solutions Catalyst at UberEther
- Revisiting Privileged Access in Today’s Threat Landscape | June 26, 9:30-9:55 am | Lance Peterman, IAM Strategy & Platform Lead at Merck
- I’m Sorry Dave, I’m Afraid I Can’t Do That: A Harm-reduction Plan for Cloud Applications | June 26, 10:05-10:30 am | Sarah Squire, Senior Technical Architect at Ping Identity
- Learning Machine Learning’s Place in Identity and Security | June 26, 10:40-11:05am | Jonathan Sander, CTO at STEALTHbits Technologies
- Data Security – GDPR Compliant or Not, It’s the Right Thing To Do I June 27, 9:30-9:55 am I Ralph Martino, Senior Director at Optiv
And don’t miss our exciting keynotes from Nasrin Rezai, Global Chief Information & Product Security Officer at GE; Alex Weinert, Group Program Manager of Identity Security and Protection at Microsoft; Richard Bird, Client Director at Optiv; and the return of our CISO Keynote Panel, moderated by Ron Miller from TechCrunch! Plus, make sure to dig even deeper into your favorite topics by attending master classes from the Identity Defined Security Alliance. Check the full agenda for so much more.
Remember: Your full conference pass to Identiverse includes access to all our great keynotes, sessions and master classes, thoughtfully curated by a content committee comprised of subject-matter experts from across the industry. Plus, you also get priority access to recordings of all the sessions! And to top it off, you can also claim CPE credits for your CISSP (or other (ISC)2 qualification), and your IAPP certifications for attending Identiverse. And don’t forget our awesome welcome reception and legendary closing party are included as well!
Check back with us in the next part of the countdown series as we highlight the identity standards and architecture track at Identiverse. If you haven’t reserved your spot, register today to join us June 24-27 in Boston, MA.
By Andrew Hindle
Content Chair, Identiverse