Identiverse Content Countdown Series, Part 4: Identity Standards and Architecture
Identity standards and architecture form the bedrock of our industry, providing the foundational technologies and best-practice patterns for resilient, scalable, secure and user-oriented identity deployments. It’s no surprise then that you’ll find plenty of sessions on these topics at Identiverse 2018 (formerly Cloud Identity Summit). In fact, there are so many that it would be impossible to list every single one…but here are a few highlights, including some old favourites (authentication, privileged access management, federation) as well as some hot technologies like the Internet of Things.
The Standards & Architecture Track at Identiverse – including (but very much not limited to!):
- Overview: Identity and Access Management Session | June 24, 2:00-2:50pm | Brian Campbell, Distinguished Engineer and Unofficial Photographer at Ping Identity
- Using IoT to Improve Identity Management | June 24, 2:00-2:25pm | Mark Diodati, Research Vice President at Gartner
- Assure your Digital Channels Cost-effectively: Embrace Industry Standards Session | June 24, 2:30-2:55pm | Colin Wallis, Executive Director at Kantara Initiative
- International Identity Standards at ISO | June 24, 2:30-2:55pm | Andrew Hughes, Independent Analyst – Online Trust & Identity at ITIM Consulting Corp
- GraphQL: A New Paradigm for REST(ful) Integration and IRM | June 24, 2:30-2:55pm | Alex Babeanu, Senior Identity Specialist at Nulli
- Beyond API Authorization | June 24, 2:35 – 3:25pm | Jared Hanson, Creator of Passport JS and Auth0 Chief Architect at Auth0
- Moving Beyond the Password: The State of FIDO Standards Adoption | June 25, 9:30-9:55am | Brett McDowell, Executive Director at FIDO Alliance
- When Standards Don’t Suffice | June 25, 10:05-10:30am | George Fletcher, Identity Standards Architect at Oath Inc.
- User Behavioral Analytics & Identity Data Analytics—What Works, What Doesn’t; Lessons Learned | June 28, 2:55-3:50pm | Kurt Lieber, VP, CISO IT Infrastructure at Aetna
Remember: Your full conference pass to Identiverse includes access to all our great keynotes, sessions and master classes, thoughtfully curated by a content committee comprised of subject-matter experts from across the industry. Plus, you also get priority access to recordings of all the sessions! And to top it off, you can also claim CPE credits for your CISSP (or other (ISC)2 qualification), and your IAPP certifications for attending Identiverse. And don’t forget, our awesome welcome reception and legendary closing party are included as well!
Check back with us in the next part of the countdown series as we highlight the blockchain and distributed ledger track at Identiverse (or check out our previous blogs on security, mobile and IoT sessions). If you haven’t reserved your spot, register today to join us June 24-27 in Boston, MA.
By Andrew Hindle
Content Chair, IdentiverseView More Posts