Identiverse Content Countdown Series, Part 6: Agenda Highlights Recap
If you’ve kept track of this Identiverse content series, you might recall me saying in the first blog, “Keep in mind, these blogs aren’t intended to be extensive lists, so if you’re building your agenda or making a final decision whether to attend this year, check out the full agenda online.”
Well, I wasn’t lying. We have over 200 sessions and master classes, plus our Expo Hall—which this year incorporates the solutions theater showcasing quick demos and updates from a range of leading IAM vendors. And really, that’s just the beginning.
Here are a few other highlights from the agenda that we haven’t mentioned yet, that you might want to check out:
A full customer IAM (CIAM) track, including:
- Hu: The Missing Element | June 25, 9:30-9:55am | Nishant Kaushik, CTO at Uniken
- Choosing the Right Consumer IAM Solution | June 25, 10:05-10:30am | Mary Ruddy, Research VP at Gartner
A full enterprise identity track, plus several other relevant sessions, including:
- Deliver Enterprise IAM at the Speed of Digital Business | June 25, 10:05-10:30am | Nathan Harris, Lead Identity Architect at Aetna
- What Do You Mean, You’re Going to Reset My Password? | June 25, 10:40-11:05am | Kelsey van Haaster, Product Owner of Identity at ThoughtWorks, Inc.
- User Behavioral Analytics & Identity Data Analytics – What Works, What Doesn’t; Lessons Learned | June 27, 2:55-3:50pm | Kurt Lieber, VP, CISO of IT Infrastructure at Aetna
- Recognizing Customers At A Distance: An Industrial Age Company’s Journey Toward Trusted Identity | June 27, 4:00-4:25pm | George Dobbs, Architect at Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company
We’ll also be covering identity in financial services (including technical and business panels focusing on Open Banking) and identity in healthcare, higher education and more! Also, be sure not to miss master classes on Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons, many featuring in-depth practical demonstrations from key IAM vendors along with real-world examples of deployment solutions and architectures (including multiple-product integrations).
All the sessions and master classes at Identiverse are curated by a team of subject matter experts from all across the industry. And with so much going on in the world of identity and security, our agenda has never been more comprehensive.
Last but not least, our fantastic keynote lineup will set overall context for the conference, and equip you with insight and vision from within and outside the industry. Make sure these keynotes are on your calendar:
- Identity’s Cambrian Moment: The State of Identity in 2018 | June 25, 8:00-8:15am | Andre Durand, CEO at Ping Identity
- Business Advice We Shouldn’t Believe Any More | June 25, 8:15-9:00am | Andrew McAfee, Principal Research Scientist at MIT
- Our Secret Strengths: The Skills of an Identity Professional | June 25, 1:15-1:45pm | Andrew Hindle, Content Chair at Identiverse and Ian Glazer, VP of Product Management at Salesforce
- Keynote Panel: Towards a Future without Passwords | June 25, 5:30-6:00pm | Brad Hill, Engineering Lead at Facebook; Dean Saxe, Security Engineer at Amazon; Brett McDowell, Executive Director at FIDO Alliance; Moderated by John Fontana, Standards and Solutions Analyst at Yubico
- The Unforeseen Forces Shaping Identity | June 26, 8:00-9:00am | Andre Durand, CEO at Ping Identity
- The Privacy Conundrum: Rights or Rewards? | June 26, 1:15-1:45pm | Jonathan Zittrain, George Bemis Professor of International Law at Harvard Law School
- The Insecurity of Things: Identity to the Rescue! | June 26, 1:45-2:15pm | Ken Munro, Partner & Founder at Pen Test Partners LLP
- Government for the Digital Age: Lessons Learned and Futures Explored | June 26, 5:30-6:00pm | Taavi Kotka, Entrepreneur and Former CIO of the Estonian Government
- Out Gunned, Out Manned, Out Maneuvered: Why Identity-centric Security Is the Only Way to Win | June 27, 8:00-8:30am | Richard Bird, Client Director at Optiv
- An Identity Journey at GE | June 27, 8:30-9:00am | Nasrin Rezai, Global Chief Information and Product Cyber Security Officer at GE
- Basics and Black Magic: Defending against Current and Emerging Threats | June 27, 1:15-1:45pm | Alex Weinert, Group Program Manager of Identity Security and Protection at Microsoft
- The CISO Conversation | June 27, 1:45-2:15pm | Kurt Lieber, VP, CISO of IT Infrastructure at Aetna; Kathy Orner, CISO at Carson Wagon-Lits; Robb Reck, CISO at Ping Identity; Moderated by Ron Miller, Enterprise Reporter at TechCrunch
- Identity, Diversity and Artificial Intelligence | June 27, 5:30-6:00pm | Pam Dingle, Identity Standards at Microsoft and Kriti Sharma, VP of Artificial Intelligence at Sage
For a full recap of our Identiverse content series, check out our other blogs:
- Privacy, Blockchain and Distributed Ledger
- Identity Standards and Architecture
- Internet of Things
Don’t forget to keep your eyes on the agenda in the final run-up to Identiverse—we sometimes have late-breaking additions to the agenda that you’ll want to be prepared for.
And with that, I look forward to seeing you next week at Identiverse 2018 in Boston, starting June 24!
By Andrew Hindle
Content Chair, IdentiverseView More Posts