It’s Identiverse Tweet Jam Time!
With barely two months remaining until Identiverse 2019, one of our absolute favorite traditions is right around the corner. It’s Tweet Jam time again!
If you haven’t attended an Identiverse Tweet Jam before, you won’t want to miss out on the fast-typing flurry of hot identity topics. This hour-long Twitter event will give you a preview of the trends and sessions coming to Identiverse this June in Washington, D.C., wrapped up in fun and engaging identity banter.
Informed by the agenda, we’ve pulled together a great set of questions to help guide the conversation and generate some debate. To get you geared up for the event, here are some questions we will discuss during the jam that you can start thinking about:
- With this year’s World Password Day upon us, it’s obvious that passwords are top of mind. And yet, passwords are still NOT dead! *sigh* Discuss.
- Zero Trust, Zero Knowledge… Zero Hype? How should we close the gap between theory and reality?.
- How do we get application developers to care about identity?
- Is there a viable replacement for KBA?
- Can we have the benefits of facial recognition technology without the risks of malicious surveillance?
- Steve Wozniak will close Identiverse 2019 by discussing the future of technology. What will the identity industry look like by the time we reach our 20th anniversary?
The Tweet Jam always puts the best identity topics on the table for all of us to rally back and forth. Don’t be surprised if a question gets skipped due to time constraints or bonus questions pop up as part of the conversation! Make sure to join us on May 9 at 10:00 am PT, 1:00 pm ET via #Identiverse.
We’re Keeping Traditions Going
It seems that Elinor Mills, SVP of Content at Bateman Group, can’t get enough of this event! We’re delighted to welcome her back for the fourth year in a row as our Identiverse Tweet Jam moderator. Elinor is well known in the security industry, and has spent 20 years as a security reporter at outlets like AP, Reuters, IDG and CNET. The jam will also include experts from the identity and security community, including our great speakers and sponsors, industry analysts, influencers and media.
Anyone with a Twitter account is invited to be part of the conversation and you’ll want to keep an eye out for our limited-time only discount. We look forward to you joining us. If you haven’t already, make sure to register for Identiverse before time and space run out. And don’t forget to follow us on our social media channels!
- Join the conversation on Twitter: @Identiverse
- Follow us on our LinkedIn company page
- Like the Identiverse Facebook page
- Watch sessions from previous years on our YouTube Channel
Hope to see you in the Tweet Jam, and I’ll catch you in June in Washington, D.C. (and remember: if you didn’t already register for Identiverse 2019, there’s still time).
By Andrew Hindle
Content Chair, Identiverse
View More Posts