Identiverse Content Countdown Series
Part 4: Architecture and Standards
The standards we rely on, and the systems architectures we design, form the firm foundations upon which we build safe, secure, reliable, scalable and interoperable identity solutions. Staying abreast of the wealth of new technologies and techniques as they arise—and understanding what’s ready to deploy now and what just needs a watching brief—is no easy task.
The architecture and standards track at Identiverse is designed to keep you informed and up-to-date, as well as help you sort the ‘important’ from the ‘interesting’ in an increasingly complex field.
As with our coverage of the security track in the previous blog, I’ll refer you to the detailed agenda on the Identiverse website where you can use the topic filter to search ‘Architecture and Standards’ sessions. That’s where you’ll find our coverage of distributed ledger, authorization, authentication, provisioning and more.
In this blog, I’ll highlight a handful of other sessions and keynotes which are in other tracks, but which will also be of interest. Consider these sessions:
- The Relationship Lifecycle of Things | June 25, 14:05-14:30 ET | Sal D’Agostino, CEO at IDMachines
- As the World Turns: Real-world Identity Relationships Driving Data Decisioning | June 25, 14:40-15:05 ET | Eve Maler, VP Innovation and Emerging Technology at Forgerock and Ashley Stevenson, Senior Applied Innovation Director at Forgerock
- Authentication and Authorization in a Microservices World | June 25, 16:35-17:00 ET | Carlos Garcia, Senior Principal Architect at Optum
- Wells Fargo’s Journey to a Flexible and Nimble Authentication Experience | June 25, 17:10-17:35 ET | Emily Ricketts, Product Manager at Wells Fargo
- A Modern Architecture for Customer Identity Services | June 26, 11:00-11:25 ET | Andrew Cameron, Enterprise Architect IAM at GM
- Mobile Enterprises: Strategically Addressing Threats While Managing Risk | June 26, 11:35-12:00 ET | Gema Howell, IT Security Engineer at National Institute for Standards and Technology
- Building Identity for an Open Perimeter | June 26, 17:10-17:35 ET | Tejas Dharamshi, Senior Security Software Engineer at Netflix and Will Rose, Senior Security Engineer at Netflix
- Beyond AuthN and Authz: Cloud IAM-ready Applications Architectures | June 27, 14:00-14:25 ET | Tarek Dawoud, Principal Program Manager Architect at Microsoft and Ramiro Calderon, Principal Program Manager at Microsoft
We also have a number of longer panels and master classes that you might find relevant:
- Entrepreneurs, Data and Privacy: A Race to the Top | June 26, 14:00-14:50 ET | Panel discussion with Magdi Amin, Investment Partner at Omidyar Network and Jeremy Grant, Managing Director of Technology Business Strategy at Venable LLP
- What’s Old Is New Again. Can Identity-centric Security Finally Make Zero Trust a Reality? | June 27, 10:30-11:20 ET | Panel moderated by Julie Talbot-Hubbard, General Manager and GVP, Digital Identity and Data Services at Optiv
- An Interoperable Personal Data Receipt Ecosystem in Practice | June 28, 08:30-09:20 ET | Andrew Hughes, CEO/Principal Analyst at ITIM Consulting Corp
- Finally Something Better than SMS OTP | June 28, 09:30-10:20 ET | Panel discussion with Bjorn Hjelm, Distinguished Member of the Technical Staff at Verizon and Michael Engan, Principal Systems Architect at T-Mobile
For the first time in Identiverse history, we’re happy to host the standards panel on our keynote stage. And you won’t want to miss Alex Simons’ keynote address, also taking place on Thursday morning: “The Next Wave of Identity Standards”!
Remember: Your full conference pass to Identiverse includes access to all our great keynotes, sessions and master classes, which are all thoughtfully curated by a content committee comprised of subject-matter experts from across the industry. Plus, you also get priority access to recordings of all the sessions! And to top it off you can also claim CPE credits for your (ISC)2 certifications, or your IAPP CIPM and CIPT for attending Identiverse.
Check back with us in the next blog of the series as we highlight our government, healthcare and financial services content at Identiverse. And if you haven’t yet, register today to join us June 25-28 in Washington, D.C!View More Posts